Despite my broad and deep qualifications, you can afford me!
As they say in the HR profession, KSAs…knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- IRS Annual Filing Season Certification P01584295 Registered Tax Return Preparer
- California Franchise Tax Board CTEC Annual Certification A254618, bonded per statute
- Affordable Care Act Tax Continuing Education Units
- J. D. Law Degree UC Hastings College of the Law 2004, Public Interest (Honors) and International Law *
- B. A. UC Santa Barbara 2001, Political Science, Law and Society Program, with a Minor in 20th century political history, Cum Laude and Distinction in the Major
- A. A. Bakersfield College 1997, Business and Liberal Studies, Honors
- California Real Estate Brokers License 00976465 (Dormant) First licensed 1987
- Mortgage and consumer lending officer for a major bank 1973-1986 (when there were still such things as minor banks)
- Webmaster, web host, domain name provider
- Former tech help desk staff at UC Hastings
- I have read and analyzed thousands of tax returns in my various occupations
I do not practice law but I clerk for lawyers (hint, hint, lawyers. Hire me!) I was diagnosed with a learning disability after completing law school that has kept me from passing the Bar. That is why I am in the tax preparation and consultation business instead of practicing law, in case you were wondering. I also suffer from a back disease and must limit my activity to manage it.